Wednesday, July 9, 2014

"Born in your heart"

Well, summer is in full swing around here and I am super happy to be able to squeak some time in to write a new post!  I am going to get back to writing more often now that summer schedules have settled a bit....

Today, I am going to do something a bit different than my usual ~~~  I have a friend who has asked me to help get her "kickstarter" off and running!  I am honored to share this God inspired project with you, however, Tammy does it best.  I ask that you prayerfully consider if God might lead you to help.  (very cool incentives for your gift donation as well)

Take a look!!  **OH***  Careful - wee one Gloria is a cutie and you might just fall in love!!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/167521551/born-in-your-heart-inspirational-jewelry-collection

This is a photo of the finished product -- the craftsmanship is excellent and 30% of proceeds go to help orphans!  I love when friends and family do intentional shopping....shopping being mindful of the affects of your purchase.

ok....did you watch the video yet???
What are you waiting for??  GO!

I'll be back tomorrow----

No comments:

Post a Comment